Congratulations Inland NW Blood Center and Providence Health Care Foundation!Thursday, April 26, 2018
Seven grants have been awarded in 2018 by the Blood Center Foundation of the Inland Northwest Board of Directors, including to member firms Inland Northwest Blood Center and Providence Health Care Foundation EW:
1. $1,187.25 technology grant to North Idaho College Foundation for Phlebotomy Program equipment.
2. $20,000 education grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center for Cancer Awareness Campaign.
3. $12,000 education grant to Providence Health Care Foundation Eastern Washington for 2018-19 Medical Laboratory Science Program Scholarships.
4. $6,234 education grant to Lewis-Clark State College for six Phlebotomy Program scholarships for 2018-19 school year.
5. $6,150 education grant to North Idaho College Foundation Phlebotomy Program scholarships for 2018-19 school year.
6. $4,500 education grant and $3,500 technology grant to Community Colleges of Spokane Phlebotomy Program scholarships and equipment.
7. $8,962 education grant to Spokane Public Schools Foundation for Camp Crime Scene 2018 STEM Camps.
Since its 2013 launch, the Blood Center Foundation of the Inland Northwest has funded $442,519 in 56 grants to eastern Washington and north Idaho organizations, including the Inland Northwest Blood Center. In 2017, the foundation also raised and donated $296,000 to the Inland Northwest Blood Center for the purchase of LifeSaver 5, a new custom-made bloodmobile.
For more information, visit bloodcenterfoundation.org.