- This event has passed.
July 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 – our first in-person meeting since February 2020!
- Networking: 5pm
- Dinner: 5:30pm
- Meeting: 6pm
- Inviting a guest? Fill out the Guest Request Form (deadline is July 14)
- Location & Map: Northern Quest Resort & Casino RV Resort Clubhouse Pavilion – 303 S Kalispel Way, Airway Heights (Parking Map)
Each guest will receive a drink ticket for use with beer or wine.
- House Roast Beef Sandwich with Tomato Jam, Parmesan Aioli and Arugula on Rustic-herb Focaccia
- Beacon Hill House Side Salad Artisan Greens, Fresh Raspberries, Crumbled Goat Cheese, and Toasted Sunflower Seeds Tossed with Lemon Vinaigrette (Gluten free | Vegetarian)
- Chocolate and Sea Salt Shortbread Cookie
- Gluten Free Beacon Hill House Salad Artisan Greens, Grilled Chicken, Quinoa, Fresh Raspberries, Crumbled Goat Cheese, and Toasted Sunflower Seeds Tossed with Lemon Vinaigrette (Gluten free)
- Chocolate and Coconut Macaroons (Gluten free)
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let the Sergeant-at-Arms know so that it can be added to your membership information. Members have a standing reservation for all chapter meetings and must notify the Sergeant-at-Arms of any planned absence. Please email the Sergeant-at-Arms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our July meeting features Stephanie Curran, CEO of Spokane Public Facilities District
Stephanie, a past-President of EWI, will be joining us to discuss the future of Spokane’s conferences, events & entertainment industry. As our city looks to recover from the pandemic, she’ll also give updates on The Podium & Downtown Stadium projects impacting our downtown businesses.
Stephanie Curran is the CEO of the Spokane Public Facilities District which owns and operates the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Spokane Convention Center, the First Interstate Center for the Arts, and The Podium (opening 2021) in Spokane, Washington. She has a B. A. in Public Relations from Gonzaga University and an M. A. in Organizational Communication and Leadership from Gonzaga University. She is a graduate of the International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM) Venue Management School and Graduate Institute and the Senior Executive Symposium at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration. Stephanie is originally from Los Angeles and came to Spokane to attend Gonzaga University and never wanted to leave. She loves to golf and travel, but she is happiest when she has opportunities to serve in the Spokane community.