Membership in EWI
Membership in EWI offers unique professional and personal opportunities and networking opportunities and networking benefits for members through:
- Leadership and professional training
- Local-to-global business, community and philanthropic growth and involvement through chapter and corporate activities
- Access to corporate and chapter websites geared to business connections
- Increased networking ability through an international directory that lists major businesses and decision makers
- Focused personal and professional development through our newsletter, the Connect
EWI membership is by invitation only and consists of a variety of companies within the business community. The firm holds the membership and appoints a key individual as a representative.
For more information, refer to our recruitment brochure (located on the left hand side of this page) or contact Amanda Landreth, Retention & Recruitment Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for a membership application form.