EWI of Spokane nominates and elects a new Board of Officers and Directors to lead our Chapter each year. These leaders are installed at our September meeting, and their term of office is October 1 to September 30. The Nominating Committee is tasked with compiling a complete slate for the Chapter to approve. The process works like this:
- A Straw Ballot form is included here (Straw-Ballot-2019-2020)
- The Nominating Committee convenes a meeting to review all submissions and determine which individual should be placed in which leadership role. (Submissions are anonymous)
- The Nominating Committee contacts those under consideration to determine their willingness to serve.
- The Nominating Committee posts the entire proposed Slate of Officers and Directors in the August Connect.
- The Chapter approves the slate during the next regular business meeting (typically August, but may be in September according to the Standing Rules).
- The newly elected Chapter leadership is installed at the September Chapter meeting.
If any representative has an interest in serving the Chapter as an Officer or Director, please place your name in the position you wish to serve; and contact Jennifer Koenig, Nominating Committee Chair, (509) 747-2058 x23314 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your willingness known.