Straw Ballot for 2020-2021 Chapter Leadership
|EWI of Spokane nominates and elects a new Board of Officers and Directors to lead our Chapter each year. These leaders are installed at our September meeting, and their term of office is October 1 to September 30. The Nominating Committee is tasked with compiling a complete slate for the Chapter to approve. The process works like this:
- A Straw Ballot form is included in the June Connect that is sent to all representatives. You can fill out the online form here.
- The Nominating Committee convenes a meeting to review all submissions and determine which individuals should be placed in which leadership role. (Submissions are anonymous)
- The Nominating Committee contacts those under consideration to determine their willingness to serve.
- The Nominating Committee posts the entire proposed Slate of Officers and Directors in the August Connect.
- The Chapter approves the slate during the next regular business meeting (typically August, but may be in September according to the Standing Rules).
- The newly elected Chapter leadership are installed at the September Chapter meeting.