- This event has passed.
October Meeting – Scholarship Banquet
October 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
EWI’s 2021 Scholarship Banquet will be held on October 19 at Beacon Hill Catering & Events.
- Headshot Fundraiser: 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Board Picture: 4:40 – 5pm
- Networking: 5pm
- Dinner & Meeting: 5:30pm
- Inviting a guest? Fill out the Guest Request Form (deadline is October 13)
Location & Map: Beacon Hill Catering & Events: 4848 E Valley Springs Road, Spokane, WA 99217 – map
Our special guest speaker will be Latisha Hill. Latisha is the Vice President of Community and Economic Vitality at Avista Corp.
The 2021 EWISP winners are (in no particular order) Ivy Pete (North Central), Ansel LaPier (Central Valley), and Shafiquallah Moltafet (Mead). We will announce their ranking at the banquet.
The 2021 ASIST winner is Katy Noah, who is attending Spokane Community College.
You won’t want to miss this special banquet!
Salad and Bread Course
Butter Lettuce Salad with Black Grapes, Gorgonzola and Sherry Vinaigrette
Frenched Chicken Breast stuffed with Mushroom Duxelles and topped with Cognac-cream Sauce
Parsnip and Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
Gluten Free | Vegetarian
Green Beans with Lemon, Parsley, and Parmesan Pesto
Gluten free | Vegetarian
Mini Mason Jar with Beacon Hill Brownie (no nut), Bourbon Whip and Caramel Drizzle
A few construction notes to take into consideration when traveling to Beacon Hill: Wellesley is closed at Market St. heading east for construction of the NSC Freeway. Bigelow Gulch is also closed for construction.
1. If traveling from the south, guests should take N. Foothills/Euclid to Freya and then head north to the Wellesley roundabout.
2. If traveling from the north, guests should take Francis to Freya and head south to the Wellesley roundabout.
2. If traveling from the Valley, guests should take Argonne north to Columbia drive to access us from the east.
Members have a standing reservation for all chapter meetings and must notify the Sergeant-at-Arms of any planned absence. Please email the Sergeant-at-Arms at email@example.com.